EditorialPark Suite consists of following applications:
SubmissionSystem: Online manuscript submission and peer review application
- Author: submits manuscripts and tracks submissions
- Reviewer: reviews manuscripts
- Section Editor: selects reviewers and makes recommendations for a manuscript
- Publication Editor: manages typesetting and publication process for accepted manuscripts
- Payment Editor: requests and monitors article processing fees (if applicable for the journal)
- Editor-in-chief: governs all processes for a journal
- Authors provide all related information such as e-mail address, affiliation, country, OrcID, etc. during registration.
- Authors are assisted by step-by-step pages to guarantee a user friendly manuscript submission process.
- All essential documents are sent via online system
- Blinded PDF documents to be delivered to peer reviewers are automatically generated.
- Article submission fee (if exists) may easily be handled using Payment API.
- Editor-in-chief may easily check for plagiarism using iThenticate API.
Expert Peer Review:
- Editor-in-chief selects section editor(s) who governs review process for a single manuscript and delivers expert recommendation to the editor-in-chief.
- Section editor invites reviewers to evaluate the quality and originality of the manuscript.
- Assigned reviewers provide comments and recommendations.
- Reviewers are periodically reminded via e-mail messages.
- Editor-in-chief makes one of the following decisions about the manuscript:
1 – Accept in its currect form
2 – Accept with minor revisions
3 – Re-evaluate after major revisions
4 – Reject
ProductionSystem: Production tracking application
Upon acceptance, manuscripts are moved to production workflow.
- Editor-in-chief may select production editor or payment editor to assist respective tasks.
- Production editor check to see if the article meets publication guidelines of the journal such as spelling/grammar and styles of the references.
- Production editor may ask the author to correct any possible errors.
- Article processing fee (if exists) may easily be handled using Payment API.
- Galley proof is sent to submitting author for possible corrections and approval.
- Proof iterations are governed through the system until confirmation is received.
PublicationSystem: Journal publication application
Upon the receipt of approval for galley proof, the article is moved to publication workflow.
- Article metadata is automatically filled using the information provided by the authors.
- DOI number is easily obtained for the article to be published using CrossRef API.
- Article is published in selected volume and issue of the journal.
PaymentSystem: Article processing charge management application
This application helps editors to easily keep track of payments.