Upon acceptance, manuscripts are moved to production workflow.
- Editor-in-chief may select production editor or payment editor to assist respective tasks.
- Production editor check to see if the article meets publication guidelines of the journal such as spelling/grammar and styles of the references.
- Production editor may ask the author to correct any possible errors.
- Article processing fee (if exists) may easily be handled using Payment API.
- Galley proof is sent to submitting author for possible corrections and approval.
- Proof iterations are governed through the system until confirmation is received.